3 bedroom bungalow for saleFirs Avenue, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne
- Extended Link Detached Bungalow
- 950 sq.ft Gross Internal Area
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Split Level Dining Room
- Conservatory, Refitted Kitchen
- Bathroom, Block Paved Drive
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Gardens. EPC Rating D
This beautifully presented and extended link detached bungalow offers spacious accommodation with a good size sitting room having a solid oak staircase leading down to a split level dining room. The kitchen has been refitted and there are three well proportioned bedrooms, and a conservatory. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Main entrance door into the Entrance Hall with cloaks cupboard and door to the Sitting Room with feature wooden fire surround, cast iron inset, gas living flame fire and granite hearth. Door to inner hallway and stairs down into the Separate Dining Room with oak floor, vaulted ceiling, skylights and french doors to Conservatory with french doors to the rear garden and solid oak floor. Refitted Kitchen with a range of wooden effect base and wall mounted units, roll top work surfaces over, gas hob, electric double oven, extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and door to the side elevation.
There are Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms and a fitted Bathroom with white suite.
To the front is a lawned garden and block paved driveway. Side access to the mainly lawned rear garden with display borders and a paved patio. The garden enjoys far reaching views.
Leave Ashbourne east on the A517 towards Belper and continue for approximately 5 miles arriving in the village of Hulland Ward. Turn left onto Firs Avenue and the property will be located on the left hand side as indicated by our for sale board.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Internet Broadband Connection.
Derbyshire Dales District Council.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55039827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953071343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.