3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStafford Avenue, New Balderton, Newark
- Semi Detached 3 Bedroom House
- Exceptionally Large Corner Plot
- Off Street Parking & Garage Space
- Spacious Through Sitting Room
- Kitchen, Pantry & Utility
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Upvc Double Glazing
- Cul De Sac Location
- EPC Rating D
* Semi Detached 3 Bedroom House * Exceptionally Large Corner Plot * Off Street Parking & Garage Space * Spacious Through Sitting Room * Kitchen, Pantry & Utility * 3 Good Sized Bedrooms & Shower Room * Gas Fired Central Heating & Upvc Double Glazing * Cul De Sac Location *
A spacious, well built semi detached (end of terraced) three bedroom house standing on an exceptionally large corner plot with vehicular access and garage space. The property has modern upvc double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. This is a well-established residential area and cul-de-sac where the property stands in a corner location and an enclosed garden which splays to a substantial width at the rear. Mostly grassed and easily maintained this is ideal for the enthusiastic gardener or a really good play area for children.
The house is traditionally built with cavity brick elevations, cavity wall insulation, upvc fascias and soffits under an interlocking tiled roof. The property originally built in 1956 provides on the ground floor an entrance hall, through sitting room with patio doors to the garden, kitchen with fitted base units, traditional pantry with thrawl and shelving, back skullery/utility room with the central heating boiler. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property is conveniently situated for local amenities including primary schools, secondary schools, supermarkets, local shops and bus services. Newark town centre is approximately 2 miles.
The accommodation provides:
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With upvc entrance door, radiator and staircase.
Lounge - 5.46m x 4.06m maximum narrowing to 3.02m (17'11 x - Fitted gas fire, sliding patio doors to the garden, two central heating radiators.
Kitchen - 2.79m x 2.62m (9'2 x 8'7) - With double drainer stainless steel sink unit, base cupboards and radiator.
Pantry - With thrawl and shelving.
Utility Room - 2.79m x 1.57m (9'2 x 5'2) - Working surface, gas point for cooker, electric view system and meter, Glowworm gas fired central heating boiler, part glazed outside door.
First Floor -
Landing - With hatch to the roof space and fitted smoke alarm.
Bedroom One - 3.07m x 3.66m excluding the recess 0.99m deep (10' - Built in airing cupboard containing the hot water cylinder with immersion heater. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.21m x 2.77m (7'3 x 9'1) - Excluding the 5' door recess. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.18m x 1.88m (10'5 x 6'2) - With deep bulk head cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom - 3.10m x 1.73m (10'2 x 5'8) - Measured into the recess. 4ft wide shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal basin, low suite wc, radiator.
Outside - Concrete and paved frontage area with also a variety of shrubs. To the rear there is a timber garden shed, extensive lawned area, shrubs, cherry tree and standard rose. There is a paved patio area to the back of the house. Outside tap.
Services - Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are all connected to the property.
Tenure - The property is freehold.
Possession - Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Mortgage - Mortgage advice is available through our Mortgage Adviser. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the selling agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55041228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27982595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Newark - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.