2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhite Tree Close, Fair Oak, Eastleigh
- Gated development
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Two double bedrooms (en-suite to master)
- Lounge/dining room with French doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with built in oven & hob
- Cloakroom & Family bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Impressive rear garden
Modern semi detached house with two double bedrooms. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Located in a private gated development close to the Fair Oak schools and shops. The property has double glazing, gas central heating, parking and a rear garden.
This modern home is located in a gated development in the popular area of Fair Oak. With Fair Oak and Wyvern schools very close by, access to bus routes and local shops. This home is well presented and offers an entrance hall, cloakroom, Lounge/dining room with French doors to the rear garden, two bedrooms, an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. The rear garden offers a brick built barbeque and there is an allocated parking space to the front of the property. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed front door, radiator, storage cupboard, door to the cloakroom and a wide archway to the kitchen
Modern white suite of a low level W.C, wash hand basin with splash back tiling, a radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the front.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 4" max x 12' 7" max incl stairs ( 5.28m max x 3.84m max incl stairs )
Double glazed French doors opening outwards to the rear garden, two radiators, modern feature fireplace with a modern electric fire set in a decorative surround with mantlepiece. Stairs to the first floor with an open plan under stairs area for more furniture or storage.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch doors to the two bedrooms and the bathroom
Master Bedroom 10' plus built in wardrobes x 9' 5" ( 3.05m plus built in wardrobes x 2.87m )
Located to the rear with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, built in double wardrobes and a door to an en-suite shower room
En-Suite Shower Room
Modern white suite comprising a shower cubicle with folding door, low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under. Radiator, Extractor fan
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
Modern white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment from the taps, low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, shaver socket, extractor fan, radiator
The property has an impressive rear garden, which includes a patio seating area outside the French doors from the lounge / dining room. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a timber garden shed towards the rear. There is a brick built barbeque at the edge of the patio seating area and side access leading to a gate opening to the front.
The property has an allocated parking space to the front of the house
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55041838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.