2 bedroom apartment for saleLittlelands, Bingley
- Guide Price £110,000- £120,000
- Duplex Apartment
- Two Bedroom, master with en-suite
- Open Plan Kitchen and Lounge
- Shared Garden
- Allocated parking
Guide Price £110,000- £120,000. A modern two bedroom duplex apartment with en-suite to master with vaulted ceiling, open plan living area, shared garden and allocated parking. Early viewing essential.
Modern duplex apartment for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
William H Brown Ilkley are delighted to offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this modern two bedroom duplex apartment located in the heart of Cottingley, just a short stroll away from a selection of shops, supermarket and eateries. This very well presented property will appeal to a wide range of buyers including first time buyers, professional couples and young families alike. This very well presented property is ready to move into as the present owners have lovingly maintained it to a high standard. Briefly comprising of: Stairs to the first floor, entrance hall, open plan modern kitchen with breakfast bar separating the lounge, good sized bedroom, family bathroom and two useful storage cupboards. Stairs to the upper level reveal a spacious master suite with beautiful vaulted ceiling and two Velux windows making this a very light and airy room with it's own en-suite shower room. The property also benefits from gas central heating. Outside there is allocated parking and a shared garden. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to the front leads into communal entrance with double glazed window to the front, stairs lead up to the first floor and the private entrance door.
Door into entrance hall with a radiator and two storage cupboards.
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge Area 18' 3" x 13' 8" Max into recess ( 5.56m x 4.17m Max into recess )
Kitchen area having a range of fitted wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood , breakfast bar, integral fridge freezer, integral washing machine, radiator, television aerial and telephone point. Loft access, radiator and a double glazed window to the front and two double glazed windows to the side.
Stairs from the hallway lead up to the second floor.
Bedroom One 16' 4" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.98m max x 4.06m max )
Having a vaulted ceiling with two Velux windows, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Having a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, hand wash basin, W.c, radiator, and a double glazed Velux window.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' 8" max ( 3.66m max x 2.64m max )
Having a radiator, double glazed window to the front and loft access which is partially boarded.
Being part tiled and having a three piece suite comprising; bath with mixer taps, hand wash basin, W.C, extractor fan, radiator, and a double glazed Velux window.
A communal garden area at the rear is shared by this and another property. The garden is enclosed with patio and decking area.
There is one allocated parking space, and additional visitor car parking is provided.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55043376.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.