2 bedroom terraced house for saleJersey Drive, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Spacious living room with window overlooking the front
- Downstairs cloakroom with white suite
- Kitchen with integrated appliances/dining room with patio doors leading to garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Close to local amenities
This well presented two bedroom terrace house is situated in a sought after cul de sac location on Chatsworth Park. Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, en suite shower room and 35' south east facing rear garden.
Situation Chatsworth Park is conveniently located to the west of Wokingham within walking distance of Winnersh station and a short drive to the A329M and M4. There are a mixture of properties ranging from flats through to more substantial four bedroom homes built in 2006. There are a number of shops along the Reading Road that are within walking distance.
Outside The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and measures 35' deep, laid mainly to lawn with mature shrub borders. There is a patio across the rear, outside security lighting, gated rear access. Space for a shed. Outside tap.
Council Tax C
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4193768
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55044547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4193768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.