4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCross Road, West Dartford, Kent, DA1
- Ideal Family Home Just A Short Distance From West Dartford's Popular Schools
- 26ft Modern Kitchen Diner Fitted In 2018
- Ground Floor WC And Utility Room
- 15'8 Four Piece Modern Family Bathroom
- 95ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
Robinson Jackson are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom family home located on the West side of Dartford. The property has been finished to a high standard and is ideally located for West Dartford's popular local primary, secondary and grammar schools. This family home also benefits from being just a one mile walk to Dartford Station and is within easy reach of access to the M25 and A2.
Front Garden: Printed driveway providing off street parking.
Rear Garden: Approx. 95'. Lawn area. Outside tap. Brick built storage shed.
Dartford Borough Council - Band E
Total Floor Area: 104 sq. metres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55045128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR180398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.