3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBawtry Road, Wickersley, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£175,000
- Perfect for a family buyer
- Ultra modern decor
- Ample off street parking
- MUST BE VIEWED!
PERFECT FOR A FAMILY BUYER - MUST NOT BE MISSED! This ultra modern family home is ideal for a buyer wanting to be in the Wickersley catchment area. The accommodation briefly comprises of :- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge/diner, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and bathroom.
PERFECT PURCHASE FOR A FAMILY BUYER - MUST NOT BE MISSED! This ULTRA MODERN family home is ideal for a buyer wanting to be in the Wickersley catchment area and close to the tanyard.The accommodation briefly comprises of :- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge/diner, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and bathroom.
With a front facing UPVC double glazed door, a vertical radiator and under stair storage.
Comprises of a walk in shower, a low flush wc, a sink, a front facing UPVC double glazed window, plumbing for an auto washer and white star galaxy cladding to all walls/black star galaxy to shower enclosure.
Lounge/diner 12' x 20' 8" ( 3.66m x 6.30m )
With UPVC double glazed patio doors from the lounge and UPVC half french doors/window from the diner, both leading into the south facing rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 12' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.91m )
The kitchen comprises of super modern gloss black and red units, a 5 ring gas hob, a built in double oven, integrated fridge and dish washer, ample storage above and below worktops and has a front facing UPVC double glazed window.
With a side facing UPVC double glazed window, has access to the loft and has an ultra modern safety glass balustrades.
Master Bedroom 10' x 12' ( 3.05m x 3.66m )
With a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring, built in storage and double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
With a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator, a laminate flooring and a free standing double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' x 10' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.33m )
With a front facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator, a storage cupboard with hanging rails and a newly fitted carpet.
Comprises of a front facing UPVC double glazed window, bath/sink/low flush wc and a storage cupboard.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property there is a patio and pebbled area offering ample off street parking. To the rear is a private lawn and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55045303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.