3 bedroom flat for saleQueensway, Bayswater, W2
- Bright and spacious three bedroom sixth floor flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine and sleek floors
- Exceptional modern kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Wonderful bathroom and shower room
- Set within a period mansion block with porter and lift
- Close to amenities and transport links
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and expansive three bedroom sixth floor flat boasts a beautiful reception room, modern kitchen and is set in a stunning period mansion block with lift.
Ralph Court is an imposing period mansion block set moments from the exceptional amenities and transport links of both Queensway and Westbourne Grove. The property is ideally situated close to Crossrail which is situated in Paddington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 988894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.