4 bedroom detached house for saleRangewood Avenue, Reading, RG30
- Four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Three bath/shower rooms; downstairs WC
- 10 Year Buildzone warranty
- Hive heating throughout
- Corner plot rear garden; EPC Rating: B
- Large parking area; Garage with electric roller door
STAMP DUTY PAID. Offered to the market is this brand new detached family home on the borders of Burghfield, 2.8 miles from central Reading. Finished to a very high standard throughout, accommodation is set over three floors and comprises four double bedrooms, the master includes a dressing room, two ensuites and family bathroom with built in TV, kitchen with granite work surfaces, instant hot tap and AEG integrated appliances as well as ample off road parking and garage.
Sitting Room 5.26m (17'3) x 3.68m (12'1)
Kitchen/Dining Room 6.38m (20'11) x 5.03m (16'6)
Bedroom One 4.67m (15'4) x 4.19m (13'9)
Bedroom Two 3.73m (12'3) x 2.95m (9'8)
Bedroom Three 3.61m (11'10) x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom Four 3.25m (10'8) x 2.64m (8'8)
To the front of the property is parking for a number of vehicles and a garage. To the rear is a corner plot garden laid mainly to lawn with a non slip decking area.
Local Authority: West Berkshire
Council Tax Band: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55048158.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.