Land for saleCHISLEHURST - RESIDENTIAL PLANNING CONSENT - SUITABLE FOR PRIVATE BUYERS OR DEVELOPERS
- Desirable enclave in this highly regarded road
- Local to Chislehurst Village
- Call to discuss the full extent of this development opportunity
- 12,000 sq ft outline residential planning granted
- c. 1.5 acres (two plots available)
- Alternative development potential available STP
- Conditional and unconditional purchase opportunities available
- Site visits available by arrangement
- Suitable for Private Buyers or Developers
- Call to discuss the range of possibilities here
Full Description VARIED OPPORTUNITY to purchase an equestrian site with c. 12,000 sq ft outline planning permission granted for a Detached House and 8 new Mews Cottages to replace the existing house and stable outbuildings. Visit www.toppersoak.com for further info.
There is also future planning potential subject to gaining consent to convert the current planning granted to one major house of c.12, 000 sq ft on the whole site (3 acres) or two detached houses of c. 6,000 sq ft, each sitting on half the site. There may even be an opportunity to add considerable further square footage with lower level development (subject to planning consent).
Super luxury houses of this nature would fit in well with the surrounding properties in this exclusive and desirable enclave local to Chislehurst Village and Chislehurst Royal Parade.
The vendor is open to discussion on the various possibilities here with respect to selling all or part of the land and to assist in gaining alternative consents if required.
The whole site is available at offers in excess of £3,000,000 or an offer for half the plot at a price in excess of £1,700,000 would be considered.
A site visit and discussion with the vendor can easily be arranged by appointment - please call jdm Land & New Homes for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801035762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.