2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleViolet Road, Norwich
- Two bedroom end terrace
- Perfect first time buy or investment
- Garage and enclosed garden
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Walking distance to City centre
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000.
This immaculately presented two bedroom end terrace is situated in the popular NR3 location, just to the North of Norwich City centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
The property would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase and offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, open plan dining room, large kitchen, cloakroom and WC on the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms off landing and family bathroom. A viewing is highly recommended not to miss out on this fantastic property and has the added benefit that the vendor has already found!
The property would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase and offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, open plan dining room, large kitchen, cloakroom and WC on the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms off landing and family bathroom. A viewing is highly recommended not to miss out on this fantastic property!
Double glazed door to rear aspect, radiator, tiled flooring and airing cupboard.
WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear aspect, boiler, tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect x2, gas fireplace, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, wooden flooring and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect, door to lounge, stainless steel one and a half size bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, cooker hood, extractor fan, electric oven and gas hob, space for washing machine and fridge-freezer, radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect x2, built in wardrobe, radiator, carpeted flooring, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 6' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, mixer tap, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, fully tiled walls and Vinyl flooring.
Externally there is a front garden with shingle and storage shed and to the rear of the property there is an enclosed lawned garden and single garage with power, light and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55049397.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.