2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLeyside Drive, Allerton, Bradford, BD15
- Established two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position within a convenient locality
- Gas fired central heating system and majority Upvc double glazing
- Entrance hall, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and shower room
- Pleasant well kept and established gardens to both the front and rear, driveway and garage
- Offered with no onward chain
We are pleased to offer for sale with no onward chain this established and well maintained two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. It occupies a pleasant cul-de-sac position within this convenient residential locality. The property is well placed for the localised amenities in Allerton as well as access to Bradford City Centre and other larger towns of Bingley and Shipley. The accommodation which requires some general modernisation and updating provides a gas fired central heating system and majority Upvc double glazing and comprises in brief:- Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Externally the property is approached by a driveway leading to a detached single garage with attached car port areas. There are well kept gardens to the both the front and the rear.
To the Ground Floor:
with access to:-
4.89m x 3.68m (16'1" x 12'1")
with wall mounted gas fire and back boiler.
3.28m x 2.18m (10'9" x 7'2")
with a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and gas cooker point. External door to the side.
with useful storage/cloaks cupboard.
Bedroom 1 (rear)
3.92m x 2.70m (12'11" x 8'10")
with built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (rear)
3.14m x 2.70m (10'4" x 8'10")
with three piece white suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin. low-level w.c. and part tiling to the walls.
The property is approached via driveway leading to a detached single garage and further attached carport. There are established well kept gardens to both the front and the rear having lawned areas, shrub beds and patio. In addition there is a glazed greenhouse.
If leaving our Saltaire office via Bingley Road continue in the direction of Bingley along the A650. Upon reaching the roundabout by the Mercure Bankfield Hotel take the first exit continuing on Bradford road to the next set of traffic lights. Turn left into Cottingley New Road and again proceed some distance over two mini roundabouts. Proceed to the next roundabout and turn left into Cottingley Moor Road. Proceed along here into Sandy Lane village to the next set of traffic lights proceeding straight across into Stoney Lane. Follow Stoney Lane into Prune Park Lane and then bear left into Allerton Road. Proceed for approximately half a mile turn left into Meadow Bank Avenue. Take the immediate left into Leyside Drive and follow the road round into the cul-de-sac where the property is situated on the left hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01414-t-1107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.