3 bedroom detached house for saleWhitehill Road, Brinsworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £180,000
- Attractive Three Bedroom Detached property
- Perfect for the family buyer
- Well placed for local amenities, Rotherham, Sheffield & M1
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- MUST BE VIEWED!
PERFECT FOR THE FAMILY BUYER - MUST BE VIEWED - POPULAR LOCATION
This attractively presented DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY offers excellent accommodation briefly comprising:- Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate W.C., Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY.
Situated in a popular location in Brinsworth with good access to local amenities including shops and schools and well placed for travelling to Sheffield, Rotherham, Meadowhall and M1 Motorway Network is this attractively presented Three Bedroom Detached property which offers great family-sized accommodation briefly comprising:- Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate W.C., Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
To the front of the property a upvc double glazed door with side panel opens into the entrance hall with wood-effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Lounge/diner 24' 8" x 12' 6" max ( 7.52m x 3.81m max )
This well proportioned room has upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear, two central heating radiators and wood-effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of units to comprise of wall, base and drawer units with space for a cooker, washing machine and fridge. The room has upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear and a central heating radiator.
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.81m )
This room has laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" into doorway x 11' 11" max ( 3.02m into doorway x 3.63m max )
Having a built-in cupboard, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" plus alcove x 7' 8" max ( 2.36m plus alcove x 2.34m max )
A good sized third bedroom.
The bathroom is partly tiled and has a suite comprising of a bath with shower over and a wash basin. Central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
With low flush w.c. and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
At the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a private driveway which provides off-road parking
To the rear of the property is a patio area and a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55053217.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.