3 bedroom terraced house for saleModder Place, SW15
- Planning permission to extend with architects drawings
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Further spacious playroom/study room
- Excellent location in West Putney
- Close to great schools
- Very pretty, pedestrianised road
This charming, three bedroom family home is located on a quiet, pedestrianised street in the heart of West Putney.
The house comprises a double reception room to the front, which has been beautifully designed with a feature fireplace, stunning wooden flooring and French double doors leading to the side return part of the garden. There is also space for a family dining table. The kitchen leads to the private back garden and features modern fitted appliances, pretty wall and base storage units, as well as a wooden counter top creating lots of surface space and even a breakfast bar.
The house has planning permission in place for a side return extension and architects drawings are available upon request.
The accommodation comprises three good sized double bedrooms, the master is to the front of the house and has fitted storage across one wall. The second bedroom is also on the first floor, along with the impressive family bathroom, complete with roll top, standalone bath and separate shower. There is also a utility area with space for a washing machine and lots of storage. The second floor features the third bedroom which has plenty of eaves storage, and a further room which is ideal for a study or playroom.
Modder Place is located close to the ample amenities, such as Waitrose in the Putney Exchange on Putney High Street, Lower Richmond Road and Upper Richmond Road. Several bus services, Putney Mainline Station and Putney Bridge Underground Station are both within walking distance offering fantastic links to Central London. There are many fantastic schools in West Putney and very close to Modder Place, such as Our Lady of Victories, Hotham School and St Mary's. The green open spaces of Putney and Barnes Commons are also only a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55054776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference X39089_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.