3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTalbot Street, Southport
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge, sitting room, dining room
- Breakfast kitchen and ground floor WC
- Potential for dependant relative annexe
- Beautifully tended gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking and double length garage
Only upon inspection can the calibre and depth of this superb three bedroom home be truly appreciated, with extensive and versatile accommodation that would be suitable for a number of different buyer types! The property occupies a position within walking distance of Southport Town centre, and offers accommodation that comprises; enclosed vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, WC and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor, with three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. In addition, there are two further rooms that have previously been used as a consultation and waiting room, that could easily be converted into a single or double level dependant relatives annexe, subject to obtaining the relevant permissions. Outside, there are beautifully tended and established gardens, with outhouses and double length garage. Viewings highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55056849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8871657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.