3 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Brook Close, Greetham
- Link Detached Family Home
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Modern Stone Build with Nine Years Left on NHBC Warantee
- Single Garage & Ample Parking
- Walled Mature Rear Garden
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen
- Small Cul-De-Sac Location within Desirable Village
- Energy Rating = B
Set within the modern and quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Greetham is this extremely well presented family home boasting three spacious bedrooms, an excellent breakfast kitchen and bay front living room this property is really not to be missed. Built in stone by a local developer in 2017, the property offers energy efficient living including extensive insulation and roof mounted solar panels. Set within a cul-de-sac of just 19 houses, the property boasts a single garage, ample off road parking and a recently landscaped walled rear garden. The delightful village of Greetham is located within easy access of Oakham, Stamford & Melton Mowbray and has a bustling community with two public houses, local post office & shop. The paved walkway and iron railings lead you to the front door providing access to the spacious entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor landing. From the hallway you lead into the living room with a feature Upvc bay window. The breakfast kitchen is located at the back of the house and offers upgraded units with integral Bosch appliances. There is ample room for a breakfast table and French doors lead out to the rear garden. A separate WC with plumbing for a washing machine completes the ground floor. From the spacious first floor landing there are three bedrooms filled with natural light. The master bedroom boasts a fitted three piece en-suite shower room and wardrobes. The family bathroom completes the first floor. The property is set on a desirable corner plot with a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leads to a oversized single garage. The rear garden has been landscaped with a variety of shrubs and plants with seating areas to follow the sun around the garden. A rare opportunity to find a modern property in such a desirable village, so view early to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Hall - 1.60m x 1.40m (5'3 x 4'7) -
Living Room - 5.66m x 3.18m (18'7 x 10'5) -
Breakfast / Kitchen - 5.66m x 3.58m (18'7 x 11'9) -
Downstairs W/C - 1.98m x 0.99m (6'6 x 3'3) -
First Floor Landing - 3.12m x 1.96m (10'3 x 6'5) -
Bedroom 1 - 3.58m x 3.20m (11'9 x 10'6) -
En-Suite - 2.34m x 1.42m (7'8 x 4'8) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 3.10m (11'10 x 10'2) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.51m x 2.44m (8'3 x 8'0) -
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.96m (7'2 x 6'5) -
Garage - 5.99m x 3.02m (19'8 x 9'11) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55058574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27985578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.