1 bedroom flat for saleSt Lukes Avenue, Clapham High Street, SW4
- Bay-fronted reception room with window seating
- Built-in alcove shelving and wooden flooring
- Eat-in kitchen with modern units
- Side bay window and door into the secluded garden
- Shower room with utility cupboard housing washing machine
- Ample under stair storage and stars down to the cellar
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views of garden
This gorgeous one bedroom garden flat is presented to a great standard and located minutes from the vast array of amenities along Clapham High Street and the open-spaces of Clapham Common.
Clapham High Street station (Overground) and Clapham North (Northern Line) are both within five minutes of the property. Motorists will find the A3 for links in towards central London and out towards the South-East.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55058865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1070909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.