4 bedroom detached house for saleDee Lane, West Kirby
- impressive 'new build' detached home
- four bedrooms, two en-suite
- open plan dining kitchen with lounge area
- two sep recp rooms & g.f. w.c.
- highly convenient town location
- delightful rear garden & parking
With a cool, calm, coastal inspired interior, presented and finished to the highest of standards and specification throughout, 36 Dee Lane is a 'must see' property for those seeking the convenience of a heart of town location, as well as the assurance and individuality which such an exceptional 'new build' home provides, both in its design concept and outstanding quality of construction. Situated within close proximity to both the bustling town centre and idyllic waterfront and beach, the property comprises in brief of intercom access to the electric gated off road parking area, impressive portico styled entrance, central hallway with w.c., sitting room, study/family room, superb open plan kitchen through to lounge/dining areas with four sectional sliding doors to the garden. The superb kitchen is complete with quality integral appliances to include two fan assisted ovens, microwave oven, induction hob and extractor, fridge freezer and central island with dual wine coolers, the utility room completes the ground floor accommodation. The impressive turned staircase leads to the four bedrooms, two of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms, in addition to the spacious family bathroom with feature bath. The rear garden offers as a delightful space for both relaxation and recreation alike with patio areas so placed to maximise upon the exceptional aspect throughout the day.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55059768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8783807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.