3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Allerton
Offers in Region of
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Two large reception rooms
- Extended breakfast kitchen
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Within catchment for all of the popular local schools
- Viewing is highly advised
Only a short stroll from Allerton Road is this three bedroom semi detached family home which has been finished to a high standard throughout. Located on Church Road, it is perfect to take advantage of local parks, shopping, schools and transport links into Liverpool city centre. Comprised over two floors, this property is a must see to appreciate the accommodation on offer and we start our tour with the canopy porch which leads you to the welcoming reception hall, living room with a bay fronted window which is bathed in natural light, a cosy dining room with french doors and living flame fire place, a fully fitted and modern breakfast kitchen with another set of french doors leading on to the private rear garden and completing this floor is the handy WC. To the first floor, we have three bedrooms and a smart bathroom suite. To the front exterior we have a large laid to lawn garden and to the rear we have a large laid to lawn garden with a paved patio area, perfect for those summer evenings. Further benefits include a side access which is primed for further extension as well a detached garage and a newly fitted boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55062990.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8906024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.