3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOldfield Drive, Terrington St. Clement, King's Lynn
- A detached modern bungalow
- Three double bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Ample off road parking and double garage
- Popular village location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
INTERNAL VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED substantial detached bungalow built in circa 2004 offering ample parking and a double garage. The bungalow has three bedrooms including en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
A substantial detached bungalow with ample off road parking and double garage is offerred to the market with no onward chain. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, sun room, three bedrooms with en-suite and walk in wardrobe to master bedroom and family bathroom.
Radiator, travertine tiled floor, airing cupboard and access to loft.
Lounge 21' 2" x 13' 1" ( 6.45m x 3.99m )
Radiator, electric feature fire place, television point, telephone point, UPVC double glazed bay window and UPVC double glazed french doors leading to the garden
Kitchen/diner 20' 6" x 14' 3" ( 6.25m x 4.34m )
Inset ceiling spotlights, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap over, built in electric double oven, built in ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker-hood over, television point, telephone point, tiled splash backs, space for fridge freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door leading to:
Utility Room 8' 4" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.54m max x 2.34m max )
Wall and base units, sink with drainer and mixer tap over, airing cupboard housing oil fired central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, splash back tiles, radiator, UPVC double glazed door to rear
Sun Room 12' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazing over a brick base, radiator, tiled floor, LED spotlights, television point, UPVC double glazed doors leading to garden
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 14' 1" max ( 4.65m x 4.29m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiatior, television point, telephone point, fitted wardrobes including over head cupboards, bedside cabinets, a dressing table. Doors to:
Walk-In Wardrobe 5' 7" x 5' 5" ( 1.70m x 1.65m )
Radiator, carpet, shelving with hanging rails beneath
UPVC double glazed window to side, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, tiled walls and floor, shaver point, radiator
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, television point
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, fitted furniture including wardrobes and over head cupboard, radiator, television point
UPVC double glazed window to side, panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity with cupboard below, extractor fan, low level WC, fully tiled walls and floor and chrome heated towel rail, radiator
Access to property via a private driveway to a pair of five bar gates, brick weave driveway providing ample parking, gates either side allow pedestrian access to the garden
Garden laid mainly to lawn, enclosed by fencing, paved patio area, circular paved area, oil storage tank, timber garden shed, greenhouse.
Double Garage 21' x 18' 2" ( 6.40m x 5.54m )
Two up and over power doors, power and lighting, UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC door at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55065336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.