4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnelling Avenue, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent, DA11
- Good size extended semi detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Main bathroom plus ground floor shower room
- Large living room and generous size L shaped kitchen/dining room
- Central heating/double glazing
- Quality decor and flooring throughout
- Excellent parking facilities for numerous vehicles
- Space to erect a garage subject to consent being obtainable
- Large brick outbuilding ideal for gym/home office etc
- Early viewing highly recommended as priced to sell
*** Price Range £375,000 to £400,000 ***
This is a good size extended four bedroom semi detached property which enjoys off road parking for numerous vehicles.
Located on an established development within 2.5 miles distance of Gravesend town centre which offers a wide range of shopping, schooling and social amenities together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras.
Ebbsfleet International Station is within 2 miles and offers further excellent rail connections, the ever popular Bluewater shopping complex is within 5.3 miles.
Viewing highly recommended as this lovely family home which offers a generous 1,281 sq.ft. of living accommodation is expected to create plenty of interest.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55069197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA170841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.