3 bedroom detached house for saleCragdale Road, Sherwood, Nottingham
- **PRICE £235,000**
- TRADITIONAL DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO CITY HOSPITAL
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
**PRICE £235,000**A three bedroom traditional bay fronted property located close to City Hospital, occupying a sought after location. The property would ideally suit families looking for good schooling and close links to the City Hospital. An immediate inspection should be undertaken.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom traditional bay fronted property located close to City Hospital, occupying a sought after location. The property would ideally suit families looking for good schooling and close links to the City Hospital. An immediate inspection should be undertaken to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door leading in from front elevation. Staircase to first floor landing, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, TV and telephone points, wall mounted double radiator.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.34m )
Comprising of a range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps and complimentary splash back areas and part wall tiling. Plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for electric cooker with extractor hood over. Double glazed bay window to rear elevation. Additional doorway leading into attached garage.
First Floor Landing
Access from entrance hall. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window front elevation, wall mounted radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 5' 4" ( 3.51m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Consisting of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with complimentary shower screen and wall mounted electric shower and attachment over, full tiling to walls. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Loft access.
To the front of the property is a landscaped garden with stocked borders and inset planting. To the side elevation is a driveway with parking and access to attached garage with up and over doors, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler with access into kitchen. To the rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with feature paved area borders, mature planting, provide a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS111056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.