2 bedroom park home for saleOverstrand Road, Cromer
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- 99 Year Lease
- Popular Site Close To Amenities
- Guide Price £60,000-£70,000
A holiday chalet set on popular and established holiday site Kings Chalet Park. With two bedrooms and open planned living, this chalet comes fully furnished and is easily located within walking distance of Cromer town centre and the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.
A holiday chalet set on popular and established holiday site Kings Chalet Park. The site is open March to October each year and is ideally located within walking distance of Cromer town centre, the Royal Cromer Golf Club, shops, amenities and transport links.
This chalet is set close to the recreational field behind Kings Chalet Park which leads to the cliff tops and lighthouse, steps beyond lead down to the beach itself giving opportunity for lovely coastal walks through North Norfolk's beaches. The chalet boasts two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, open plan kitchen/living area and bathroom, and the contents are included. There are communal lawned areas & shared parking.
Lounge / Diner 14' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.20m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Laminate flooring, storage cupboard and open plan to the kitchen. This room comes with two sofa's TV and stand, dining table and two side tables.
Kitchen Area 7' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.24m x 1.80m )
With a fitted kitchen, comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven with built in hob. part tiled walls and lino flooring.
This kitchen comes furnished with fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave.
Bedroom 1 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. built in wardrobes and laminate floor. This bedroom comes furnished with a double bed, two bed side cabinets and a chest of draws.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
with a double glazed window to the side aspect. Built in wardrobes and laminate floor. This bedroom comes furnished with bunk beds and chest of draws.
A three piece suite comprising off W/C, wash hand basin with vanity unit and shower cubical. Fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, shaver point, wall heater, lino flooring and two doubled glazed windows to the rear of this property.
This chalet is sold as seen with all furniture included.
The chalet has a 99 year lease.
Please note the park is closed between 31st October and 1st March.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55069833.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.