4 bedroom detached house for saleRushley Close, GRAYS
Offers in Excess of
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE FACILITY
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- EXTENDED SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN WITH CENTRALISED ISLAND
- POPULAR NORTH GRAYS
THIS STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOME IS LOCATED ON A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ROAD IN NORTH GRAYS. The spacious accommodation is offered over two floors inclusive door to entrance hall, through to above average size reception/lounge.
THIS STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOME IS LOCATED ON A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ROAD IN NORTH GRAYS. The spacious accommodation is offered over two floors inclusive door to entrance hall, through to above average size reception/lounge, double doors through to dining room with direct access to UPVC double glazed conservatory. The extended kitchen/family room boast a fully fitted shaker style kitchen with centralised island and granite worktops, door through to utility room and integral access to double garage with power and lighting connected and up and over door and ground floor wc. On the first floor there is an extended master bedroom suite with ensuite facility offer contemporary suite, three further double bedrooms and recently fitted family bathroom completed to a very high standard. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing parking for two/three cars leading to double garage. Side access to the rear of the property with patio area and garden laid to lawn with shrub borders, summer house all enclosed by panelled fencing. In the Estate Agents opinion this is a very rare addition to the market and would suit a large or growing family and close to William Edwards secondary school. Viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55072806.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA100663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.