16 bedroom detached house for saleSouthwood Avenue, Kingston Upon Thames
- Compound of three detached houses
- Set over an acre of land
- Main house is in excess of 6000 sq ft
- Other three houses are 4000 sq ft
- Positioned in a discreet cul de sac
- Three Garages
- Perfect for a discerning investor or large family
- Main house has a one bedroom log cabin
An extremely rare opportunity to acquire a secure compound of three detached houses set within over an acre of land. The main house is in excess of 6000 sq ft and all three properties combined offer over 12,000 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
Positioned at the very top of this discreet cul de sac the properties have a superior position and boast far reaching views towards the horizon. Built less than 10 years ago all three properties have a modern yet homely feel to them. With three garages and further room for multiple cars this site is perfectly suited for a discerning investor or large family who wish to be close to each other.
Towards the rear of the main home is a discreet fully function one bedroom log cabin. The site has the potential to achieve in excess of £22,000 per calendar month. Coombe is an extremely popular leafy Royal Borough is in close proximity to Kingston Town Centre, Kingston Hospital as well as many outstanding schools and an abundance of leisure facilities including Coombe Wood Lawn Tennis Club and Coombe Wood Golf Club in very close proximity.
Each house is EPC rating C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55073910.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWS1000027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SW7 Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.