3 bedroom flat for saleWaterson Street, Shoreditch, E2
- stylish and contemporary interior throughout
- spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances
- master bedroom with dual-aspects
- fitted wardrobes in second and third bedroom
- bright and modern bathroom
- ample storage throughout
- Off-street parking
Offering an exceptional location with Hoxton Square, the City and Columbia Road flower market on the doorstep, this contemporary three bedroom duplex live/work flat is stylish and beautifully presented throughout.
Located on Waterson Street this property is very well served by a wealth of local amenities, including Shoreditch Triangle, Spitalfield's and Clerkenwell. Transport links include Old Street Shoreditch and Liverpool Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55075071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1071687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.