7 bedroom detached house for saleMalmains Way, Park Langley, Beckenham
- Superb south facing double plot
- Exceptionally spacious family house
- In excess of 600sqm/6500sqft
- Magnificent entrance and staircase
- Extremely generous reception rooms
- Seven bedrooms plus annexe
- Five bathrooms (three en suite)
- Large terrace and heated pool
One of the finest houses in the Park Langley Conservation Area, beautifully extended and remodelled to provide outstanding family living accommodation with bi-folding doors from main reception areas to south facing terrace with heated swimming pool. Exceptional living space has underfloor heating and is matched by seven bedrooms plus large top floor play room. This property has a superb entrance hall with central staircase and generous galleried landing. Five bathrooms including superb en suite to main bedroom and annexe suite for au-pair or visitors. Double width plot with in-and-out driveway.
Situated on one of the best roads in Beckenham with the Langley Park Secondary Schools and new Primary School in the vicinity as well as Unicorn Primary. Locally there are also coach pick up points for a range of Independent Schools. Popular local shops on Wickham Road are only a quarter of a mile away along with an entrance to Kelsey Park. Beckenham High Street is about a mile away and from Beckenham Junction there are trains to Victoria and The City as well as trams to Croydon and Wimbledon. There is also easy road access to the M25 with motorway routes to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. Langley Park Golf Club and Park Langley Tennis Club are popular local sports facilities.
Property ref: 121_752_2451875
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55077072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2451875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.