2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRudchester Place, Fenham, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- No onward chain
- Vacant posession
- Extended and modernised bungalow
- Large open plan kitchen diner and living room
- Master bedroom with bay window
- Rear garden, laid to lawn with decking
- Bricked driveway
- Double glazed throughout
- Large loft with access hatch
- Gas central heating
Hive Estates presents this extended and modernised 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in Fenham for sale. Situated in a quiet residential area, the property benefits from a double bricked driveway and spacious rear garden with solid wood decking. The property has been extended with a large and open plan kitchen, living and dining room with feature french doors and a separate and functional utility. There's a modern bathroom, a master bedroom with bay window and a second double bedroom. There is a large loft with could be developed further into another bedroom or living space, and the property is fully double glazed with gas central heating.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 8' 5" x 3' 3" (2.57m x 1m) Partially glazed UPVC front door, laminate flooring and doors to bedrooms, bathroom and open plan living room and kitchen diner.
LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN DINER 21' 3" x 19' 8" (6.5m x 6m) Laminate flooring and chimney breast with space for wall mounted TV, alcove either side. Chrome light fitting and double radiator. Square arch opening into dining space with french doors and double glazed window. Modern kitchen with white high gloss wall and base units, laminate worktops and integrated electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Spotlighting in the ceiling and double glazed door into utility.
UTILITY 9' 6" x 6' 6" (2.9m x 2m) Plumbing for washing machine, space for storage and shelving with double glazed back door into garden. Partially glazed secondary entrance into property.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 7" x 10' 11" (3.85m x 3.33m) Carpet to floor, bay window with double glazing, chimney breast with alcove either side, double radiator.
SECOND BEDROOM 9' 0" x 8' 5" (2.74m x 2.57m) Laminate flooring, double glazed window, double radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 8' 5" (2.58m x 2.57m) Tiled bathroom with white wall tiling and black floor tiling, P shaped bath with glass screen and overhead shower, wall mounted heated towel radiator, WC, wash hand basin and two double glazed windows.
LOFT 16' 8" x 15' 8" (5.1m x 4.8m) Loft with access hatch, development opportunity for first floor or storage.
GARDENS AND DRIVEWAY Bricked front driveway with access to utility or main entrance to the property. Spacious rear garden predominantly laid to lawn, solid wood decking and access to extended rear of the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101839001284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hive Estates, Newcastle upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.