4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirch Row, Bromley, Kent
- 23ft Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- 22'4 x 16'5 Master Bedroom
- En-Suite Facilities
- Four Bedrooms
- 0.7 Of A Mile To Petts Wood Station
- Outstanding School Catchments
- 1404 SQ FT
- Freehold/ EPC: C
Quite simply a beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOM semi detached family home that has been sympathetically EXTENDED and has undergone COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT over the years by the current owner to offer well balanced accommodation. The property internally comprises of a porch, entrance hall, guest wc, front reception room with feature fireplace, 23ft modern fitted KITCHEN / DINER with French doors overlooking the garden and side door to access the workshop and storage areas. Upstairs on the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and modern family bathroom and stairs leading to a fantastic 22'4 x 16'5 MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on the second floor that includes a WARDROBE and EN-SUITE shower room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Outside the child friendly rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and there is block paving to the front of the property with potential for off street parking. The location is well placed with transport links at Petts Wood and Bickley stations approximately 0.7 and 1.3m away respectively, School catchments include St James, Southbrough and Crofton Infant and Juniors, as well as Ravensbourne, Ravenswood, Bishop Justice Secondaries. Viewings come highly recommended for this ideal four bedroom family home.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55088613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27991198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Hammelton, Petts Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.