1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGlovers Road, Small Heath, Birmingham
- One bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Available for 60% shared ownership
- Small Heath area of Birmingham.
- * NO UPWARDS CHAIN*
Presenting this one bedroom ground floor maisonette available for 60% shared ownership in the Small Heath area of Birmingham. Benefitting from NO UPWARDS CHAIN
Presenting this one bedroom ground floor maisonette available for 60% shared ownership in the Small Heath area of Birmingham.
Lounge 19' 1" max x 8' 10" max ( 5.82m max x 2.69m max )
From front door situated at the side of property into lounge, double glazed window to the front, TV point , telephone point, two store cupboards one containing the hot water tank and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' ( 3.51m x 1.83m )
Comprises of fitted kitchen with wall and base units with surfaces over, double glazed windows to the front and side, door to the lounge area, one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiling, free standing electric oven and hob, space for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 11' 6" into wardrobe ( 2.46m x 3.51m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear
Double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level W.C and partly tiled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55088722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DIG104112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Birmingham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.