3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoundry Close, Foulsham
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000
- Semi detached 3 bedroom property
- Comfortable lounge with open fire in an attractive surround
- Generous kitchen/diner with garden room off
- Currently oil fired but we have been advised this is scheduled to be converted to LPG
- Attached garage & driveway parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Cul de sac location with field view to the rear
- Within easy reach of the main Norwich to Fakenham road
- A local primary school, shop, public house & other amenities are nearby
SUMMARY Semi detached, 3 bed property enjoying a cul de sac location within a small development in a pretty Norfolk village, backing onto farmland with beautiful views from the first floor. The lounge features an open fire, plus doors to the generous kitchen/diner with garden room adjacent. Full inspection recommended!
OUTSIDE Front: The property enjoys a cul de sac location, close to the village centre, on a small development of similar properties, with a front garden comprising an attractive, mature screen of shrubs and trees. A driveway to the right hand side allows off road parking and leads to the attached garage with light, power and eaves storage with a personnel door into the enclosed rear garden
Rear: Measuring approximately 42' x 28' with lawn, patio and neat borders. The garden backs onto farmland with beautiful views.
DIRECTIONS From the A1076 Norwich to Fakenham road turn into Foxley Road, towards Foulsham. Follow this road into the village, where it becomes Station Road. Foundry Close is on the left hand side. Take the first left offshoot and the property is ahead of you, at the end of the cul de sac.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55089099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361015018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.