4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLatham Road, Bexleyheath, DA6
- Large Master bedroom with ensuite
- Large open plan kitchen dining onto orangery and garden
- Fantastic location schools including many grammar
- Utility room
- Shower room
- Off road parking for three cars
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this larger than average 4 bedroom semi-detached house in the very sought after and convenient south side of Bexleyheath location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. As well as a large ensuite off the master there is a family bathroom, downstairs WC, utility room, large entrance foyer, very large kitchen diner and orangery. Loft access via pull down ladder with boarded flooring and large garden summer house currently used as storage. Off street parking for 3 cars.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55089894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8m-daoa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.