2 bedroom flat for saleJuniper Drive, Battersea, SW18
- Shared ownership with Notting Hill Housing
- Rent for the further 75% is £820pm.
- Allowable maximum salary of 90k pa
- Running costs cannot be more than 40% of your income
- Large windows throughout allowing beautiful light
- Stunning open-plan living space with dinning area
- Private balcony with glass and steel railing
- Landscaped communal grounds and gardens
A 25% share of a luxurious two bedroom first floor flat set within this prestigious riverside development on the banks of the Thames, providing concierge facilities, residents gymnasium and optional underground parking.
There are a range of on-site amnities within the devlopment including a small supermarket, coffee shop and dentist, eateries and bars alongside the water edge, and transport links close by including Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Town stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55090038.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.