2 bedroom flat for saleGrafton Court, Canning Circus, Nottingham
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- FULL GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- LARGE BATHROOM
- FULLY FITTED SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER
- BALCONY OVERLOOKING COMMUNAL GARDENS
- EXCEPTIONALLY LOW SERVICE CHARGE
- 10 MINS WALKING DISTANCE TO NOTTINGHAM CITY
Robins Estates are pleased to offer this immaculate and spacious TWO BEDROOM top floor apartment. Situated within walking distance of Nottingham City, making it ideal for first time buyers or investors.
The property was recently refurbished, offering modern and spacious living.
The property comes with access from the lounge a balcony looking over the communal gardens.
It has gas central heating and fully double glazed.
The service charge is only £46 per calendar month, ground rent £10.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55090614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8851905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robins Estates, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.