1 bedroom apartment for saleDoncaster DN1
- Stunning balcony with views
- Pre-completion discounts on selected apartments
- Danum House is a landmark Art Deco style building set in the heart of Doncaster
- Original 1930s features whilst being refurbished to exceptionally high standards.
- Residents rooftop cinema built in the iconic style of the Art Deco era
- High spec kitchen with appliances
- Central location
- Fully tiled bathrooms and kitchens as well as well-appointed living and dining spaces.
- Meters away from the train station, bus station and motorway network
- Onsite concierge services
One bed, high-spec apartment in the heart of Doncaster. This really impressive 2nd floor unit has city views and has the added benefit of a stunning sun room. How many apartments offer that?
Built in the 1930s, Danum House is a landmark building set in the heart of Doncaster. This new development offers a rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding property, in a prime city center location in one of the country’s fastest growing markets. Danum House will have an immediate visual impact. It will retain its original 1930s features whilst being refurbished to exceptionally high standards
On-site concierge supporting tenants and owner occupiers
Sunroom dimensions – 129 Sq Ft * Apartment internal dimension – 506 Sq Ft * Overall dimensions – 635 Sq Ft
Rooftop cinema built in the iconic style of the Art Deco era
Designed for open plan living, all one, two and three bedroomed apartments will make the most of natural daylight with floor-to-ceiling windows and some having private interior balconies.
Doncaster is currently undergoing an economic renaissance, benefiting from a £28 billion Integrated Infrastructure Plan (as part of the Sheffield City Region). Local regeneration and economic growth is set to create 70,000 new private sector jobs. Property prices are highly attractive and are set to offer strong rental returns and long-term capital growth.
- £28bn economic investment
- 17.6% expected rise in property values by 2022
- 4.5% price rise over the previous 12 months
- Economic renaissance of a historic town
Completion scheduled Quarter 2 2018
UNITS ARE SELLING OUT FAST AND COMPLETION IS IMMINENT CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yq5-6wr3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.