5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestwood Lane, South Welling, Kent, DA16
Offers in Excess of
- Chain Free
- Five Bedrooms
- 24'7 Through Lounge
- 27'4 x 10'9 Kitchen Diner
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Under Floor Heating to the Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
**CHAIN FREE** Offering spacious accommodation throughout is this newly refurbished extended semi-detached family home. Located on the South side of Welling, close to popular schools and Danson Park.
To the ground floor the property comprises; entrance hall, shower room, through lounge leading onto a large kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors to the garden, utility room with door leading to the garage. Whilst to the first floor, there are five bedrooms with an en suite to the master and family bathroom. Externally there is a laid to lawn garden and paved driveway to provide off street parking. A viewing really is a must to appreciate what is on offer!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55091457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLF180299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.