4 bedroom barn conversion for saleBarton Leys, Berry Pomeroy, Totnes, Devon, TQ9
- Award winning development
- Exposed beams and high ceilings
- 4 bedrooms
- Open plan reception space
- Parking, garage and workshop
- 2 acres of communal grounds
- Small private garden
7 Barton Leys is a beautifully presented semi-detached barn conversion set in the sought after development of Barton Leys which enjoys two acres of communal grounds including an orchard. The accommodation is reverse level with three bedrooms on the ground floor, bedroom 2 having an en-suite shower room. There is also a Jack and Jill style bathroom with access from the hallway and bedroom 3. From bedroom 4 there are stable doors giving access to a communal courtyard. Stairs rise to the first floor giving access to a large open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room, separate utility room, WC and master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The property also benefits from allocated parking for 2 cars, guest parking, garage, workshop and small private garden.
7 Barton Leys sits within the charming village of Berry Pomeroy which is located close to the town of Totnes the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington with easy connection to St Pancras for Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55091682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT160177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.