2 bedroom park home for sale0, South Molton, Devon, EX36 3QB
- New 50x20 Prestige Residence
- Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture
- En-suite & Walk In Wardrobe To Master
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Lounge With Feature Fire Place - Study
- Spacious Plot With Garage
- Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
New 50x20 Prestige Residence - Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture - En-suite & Walk In Wardrobe To Master - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Utility Room - Lounge With Feature Fire Place - Separate Study - Spacious Plot With Garage - Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
A New 50x20 Prestige Residence is now available on this stunning North Devon Park.
Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms, en-suite and walk in wardrobe to the master, separate study, utility room, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and box bay windows. Fully furnished throughout to an exceptionally high standard, complimenting the internal design of the home. Fully sited on a spacious plot which includes a garage.
For further information or to book a viewing, please feel free to contact our office on 01202 770 736.
Known as the gateway to Exmoor, the old country market town of South Molton is situated on the River Mole to the Southern side of the moors. This busy little town offers all the necessary amenities and shops with-in walking distance of the park.
Mentioned in the Doomsday Book, historic Barnstable is set on the River Taw and this large town offers a wide range of shops and amenities coupled with an ancient port and thriving bustling markets.
Once a Royal Forest and hunting ground, Exmoor was one of Britain's first National Parks with some of the most spectacular scenery in the country, including the highest cliffs in England. Exmoor is an ideal place for those who like to explore.
Variety of award-winning beaches & dramatic coastal walks
Residents must be retired or semi-retired 50+
Pets by arrangement
Pitch Fees payable monthly & reviewed annually
Water & Sewage supplied by Park homes metered
Bulk tank Gas supplied & metered
Telephone lines supplied by BT
Electricity supplied to each home via a meter
Council Tax paid directly to Council Band A
Gardening service available
Bus stop at park entrance
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 269684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.