1 bedroom flat for saleWeald House
Sold by Us
- Lounge/diner with patio door leading to balcony.
- Separate kitchen - fitted with Beech effect wall and base units and wood effect worktops. Integrated oven/hob and extractor fan with spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom W C fitted with white suite and shower over bath.
- Storage cupboard and airing cupboard to hallway.
- Gas fired central heating (not tested).
- Double glazing.
- Communal garden area.
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED WITH WANDSWORTH HOME OWNERSHIP TEAM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS HOME
Full market value
You pay (40%)
99 Year lease commenced 24 September 2004
Clapham Common is within 1.8 miles and Wandsworth Common within 1.4 miles
Battersea Park is within 1.3 miles
If you like to keep fit, Fitness First is within 0.8 miles or Virgin Active is within 0.5 miles
The shopping area of Clapham Junction is within 1 mile distance offering an array of independent shops and larger supermarkets
Wandsworth Southside shopping mall is within 1.2 miles walking distance
Wandsworth Town station is within 0.5 miles with services to London Waterloo in a scheduled journey time of 14 minutes
Clapham Junction station is within 0.8 miles with services to Victoria and Waterloo both in a scheduled time of 8 minutes
Clapham Common tube station is within 2.5 miles with access to the Northern Line
Local bus links to Victoria, Fulham and Wandsworth
Located on the Super Cycle Highway 8
The buyer will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, meets the minimum household income requirement of £52,000 and is able to raise a shared ownership mortgage
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website http://www.lqgroup.org.uk/ and register to obtain your unique reference number e.g. LQS0012345
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55091880.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 898_626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, L&Q Re Sale Membership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.