3 bedroom maisonette for saleDorset Road, London SE9
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Modern Open Plan Apartment
- Completely Refurbished
- 1123 Square Feet!!
- Close to Mottingham Station
- Unique Opportunity
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- CHAIN FREE SALE
- EER -
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000 A completely refurbished 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms split level maisonette offering accommodation which is the size of a decent three bedrooms semi-detached house!
There is a private entrance door to the front with stairs leading to the first floor on which there are 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite) and family bathroom; the spacious landing leads to the second floor which has approximately 30' x 20' of open plan living area.
A unique opportunity to purchase a modern apartment situated close to Mottingham Village and within a few minutes walk of Mottingham rail station, the property benefits from allocated parking for 2 cars and is offered CHAIN FREE.
Service Charge: £900 P.A.
ENTRANCE Private front door with stairs to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 - 12' 3" x 11' 8" (3.73m x 3.56m)
BEDROOM 2 - 13' 1" x 10' 6" (3.99m x 3.2m)
BEDROOM 3 - 9' 3" x 8' 5" (2.82m x 2.57m)
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA 30' 8" x 19' 3" (9.35m x 5.87m)
KITCHEN - 7' 10" x 6' 7" (2.39m x 2.01m)
PARKING To rear via gated entrance - allocated for two cars
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
IMPORTANT NOTE Please note that all measurements are approximate. We have not tested any services or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide is verified by yourself on inspection, by your Surveyor and also your Conveyancer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55092588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100265004162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cockburn Estate Agents, Mottingham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.