2 bedroom terraced house for saleTalbot Road, Twickenham
- Mid Terrace Victorian Cottage
- 2 Double Bedrooms and Upstairs Bathroom
- In Need of Complete Refurbishment
- Vacant Possession and No Onward Chain
- Popular Twickenham Location
- 0.3 Miles from Twickenham Green
- 0.7 Miles from Twickenham Station
Mid Terrace 2 bedroom Victorian Cottage 0.3 miles from Twickenham Green, local shops, bars and restaurants, 0.5 miles from Twickenham town centre and 0.7 miles from the mainline train station.
With vacant possession, no onward chain and in need of complete refurbishment. Best and Final offers by Monday 9th July 2018.
Currently offering 690 sq ft of living space over 2 floors with potential to extend and re configure the layout on the ground floor (subject to Planning Permission and Building Regulations).
Entrance hallway leads to the living room at the front and the dining room with access to the kitchen at the rear. A door at the side opens to the 30ft currently very overgrown garden with access to a outdoor w.c and store cupboard. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms and the bathroom.
Located 0.4 miles from Archdeacon Primary and St Richard Reynolds Primary/Secondary School and 0.7 miles from Church Street/Twickenham Riverside with a towpath walk through Marble Hill Park to Richmond upon Thames.
EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55093380.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2317475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.