2 bedroom park home for saleBridge Road, Potter Heigham, Great Yarmouth
- Two Bedrooms
- Over 50's Site
- Popular Development
- Allocated Parking
- Close To Norfolk Broads
William H Brown are pleased to offer this very well presented one bedroom Park Home in the popular Broadland village of Potter Heigham. Potter Heigham offers a range of local amenities within easy reach of the Norfolk Broads, coast and nearby market towns.
A highly finished, well presented two bed property, located in the popular village of Potter Heigham. Boasting a kitchen, double aspect lounge, family bathroom and two generous bedrooms and conservatory to the side. This property offers a well maintained wrap round garden and patio with private car parking to the front. Located within easy reach of the Norfolk coastline and nearby market towns, early internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this spacious and light property.
UPVC conservatory, triple aspect, wooden flooring.
Lounge 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
With electric fire, double glazed window to front and side, radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Consisting of a range of fitted wall and base units with double glazed window to side, oven, hob, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, access to en-suite, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 5' 6" ( 2.51m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, built in cupboards.
WC and hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55094718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.