4 bedroom apartment for salePrincess Park Manor, Royal Drive, London, N11
- Lower Ground Floor Apartment
- Exclusive Gated Development
- Stunning Open-Plan Reception Room, Dining Room and Extensive Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal for Entertaining
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Shower Room and En-suite Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Bay
- Extensive Communal Grounds Resident's Tennis Court
- Shuttle Service to New Southgate Tube and Easy Reach of Arnos Grove Tube Station
An impressive four bedroom apartment situated within the exclusive Princess Park Manor development, just over quarter of a mile to New Southgate BR station (to Moorgate) and a resident's shuttle bus service to nearby Arnos Grove tube station (Piccadilly line). The property boasts 1534sq.ft of stylish living accommodation which features a stunning 24'8 wide open-plan reception room with tall dual aspect windows, a dining room and an extensive fitted kitchen, perfect for entertaining guests. An L-shaped hallway guides into a modern shower room and generously sized bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom. Externally you will find expansive landscaped grounds, manned gated access, an allocated parking bay, resident's tennis courts and an on-site health club (membership fee required).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55095996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS180347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.