5 bedroom terraced house for saleNorfolk House Road, Streatham, SW16
- Incredible house arranged over three floors
- Wonderful double reception room with period features
- Gorgeous fitted kitchen with ample dining space
- Five spacious double bedrooms
- Lovely bathroom with roll-top bath and walk-in shower room
- Pretty manicured garden laid to lawn and with patio area
- Fantastic cellar for storage
- Excellent central location for shops and amenities
A fabulous five bedroom house that offers amply proportioned living and entertaining space with an abundance of period features, presented in superb condition throughout and benefiting from a lovely garden.
Norfolk House Road is located just off Streatham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55096536.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1071816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.