2 bedroom terraced house for saleWindsor Square, Stainforth, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terrace
- Two bedroom
- Perfect for investors or first time buyers
- Popular location
- Fitted Kitchen
Are you looking to get your foot on the property ladder? This two bedroom property is ideal with no upward chain you really need to view this. Call today
We are pleased to offer to the market this two bed,mid- terrace house. Perfect for a first time buyer or investor. With it's popular location and closeness to local amenities, this property needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
With front facing double glazed door and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 8" into recess x 11' 9" ( 4.47m into recess x 3.58m )
Front facing double glazed patio doors with electric fire, radiator, coving to the ceiling and ceiling roses.
Kitchen 18' 2" x 6' 10" plus recess ( 5.54m x 2.08m plus recess )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces stainless steal one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, splash back tiling. Rear facing double glazed window and door to rear. Radiator, understairs cupboard.
with spotlights and loft access.
Bedroom 1 18' 3" max into recess x 9' 2" max into recess ( 5.56m max into recess x 2.79m max into recess )
Double bedroom with double glazed front facing window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max into recess x 8' 8" max into recess ( 3.28m max into recess x 2.64m max into recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, radiator and cupboard with boiler.
Rear facing obscured double glazed window. With wash hand basin, W/C, Bath with mixer tap and shower over bath. Splashback tiling and tiling to the floor.
front lawn with enclosed concrete path.
enclosed concrete hard standing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55096717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.