4 bedroom chalet for saleBellegrove Road, Welling, DA16
- Four bedroom extended chalet
- 0.4 miles to Welling train station
- Close to Welling High Street
- Off street parking for atleast three cars
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazed
Guide Price From £500,000 to £525,000.
Extended four bedroom semi-detached chalet style house situated just 0.4 miles from Welling train station, under a mile to Falconwood train station, within walking distance of Welling High Street and good Primary and Secondary schools.
Downstairs, the property comprises of a 20'1 x 13'10 through lounge, a 17'11 x 12'4 dining room, a fitted kitchen and a family bathroom.
Upstairs, there are four good sized bedrooms and a shower room.
The property features gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The well maintained rear garden extends to approximately 50ft with lawn and a patio area. There is a garage which benefits from an electric up and over door. To the front there is off street parking for at least three cars.
Agents Note; In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 Christopher Russell wish to declare there is a personal interest involved in the sale of this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55099545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11389982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Russell, Sidcup, The Oval . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.