3 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Granary, The Woodlands, Tatenhill, DE13
- Individual Barn Conversion
- Wealth of Character Throughout
- Sitting Room & Refitted Dining Kitchen
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Three Excellent Double Bedrooms
- Study/Dressing Room/Nursery
- Master En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Attractive Walled Garden
- Single Garage & Parking
- John Taylor School Catchment
An INDIVIDUAL and BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED BARN CONVERSION set in the popular village of Tatenhill, benefitting from a wealth of character throughout, three superb double bedrooms and outside space including a walled garden, single garage and parking. The interior comprises reception room, attractive lounge with feature fireplace, refitted dining kitchen, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor, with three superb double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes to the first floor, serviced by a master en suite, family bathroom and study/dressing room
ursery. Outside are a well tended walled garden, parking for up to four vehicles to a block paved driveway and a single garage which is ideal for conversion into a second reception room if required. The Granary benefits from oil fired central heating and wooden framed double glazing and the vendors of each property of The Woodlands enjoy shared ownership of an area of private woodland. The Granary also lies within the much sought after catchment for the new John Taylor Free School which opens to Year 7 in September 2018.
Tatenhill is a delightful village with a church, thriving village hall and a traditional pub set amidst beautiful Staffordshire countryside. Further amenities are available in the nearby village of Barton under Needwood, where a doctors, pharmacy, post office, shops, village cafe and pubs can be found. The village is situated just south of Burton upon Trent, where access is easily available to the A38 for travel to Lichfield, Derby and Birmingham. Regional and national rail travel is available from Burton upon Trent, Lichfield and Tamworth, providing direct links to Derby, Birmingham, London and further afield. The area is well served by state schools including All Saints Primary at Rangemore and John Taylor High School in Barton under Needwood, with an excellent range of private schools also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55101576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27992928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.