3 bedroom house for saleBolton Road, Windsor
- A charming Victorian mid-terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Set in a highly sought after residential road
- Easy access to town centre, Windsor great park, transport and other facilities
- A beautifully landscaped rear garden
- Two-car parking
- Potential to extend SSTP
- Viewings highly recommended!!
Three-bedroomed house in popular ‘Boltons’ area. Excellent condition. Superb storage. Original features. Landscaped garden. Two-car parking. Close to schools, transport, town centre, Great Park. And HUGE potential STPP. Visit!!
Hall - Original arch detail, dado rail, radiator, useful open area under stairs with built-in bookshelves and fitted carpet.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Dual aspect with side and rear windows, door to garden, breakfast area, excellent range of wall and floor units including space-saving inner fitments, additional shelving, stainless steel sink and drainer, spaces for free-standing ‘fridge/freezer, oven and washing machine, wall-mounted gas boiler, easily-removable vinyl flooring.
Sitting/Dining Room - Appealing through room with sash windows to front, glazed doors to rear garden, wood-clad arch, functional Old Stock brick fireplace with marble surround and wooden mantel, two radiators, built-in shelves and bookcases, ample space for a large dining table, fitted carpet.
Stairs And Landings - Original banisters, dado rail, skylight on main landing with Velux loft window above, fitted carpet, access to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom - Generous double room, front aspect sash windows, original and handsome functional iron fireplace with decorative hearth, two radiators, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - Pleasant double room, rear aspect sash window, radiator, fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three/Study - Currently used as a study. Side aspect sash window, radiator, fitted desk, sturdy bookshelves, filing cabinet enclosure, fitted carpet, door to bathroom.
Bathroom - Light and roomy, rear aspect frosted sash window, radiator, fitted airing cupboard with water tank, panel-enclosed bath with wall-mounted shower fitment, low-level WC, fitted carpet.
Garden - Landscaped with curving brick-edged path, patio located for maximum sun, fully-fenced, rear brick wall with removable trellis, two free-standing painted trellises, lawns, gravelled areas, box-edged beds with mature shrubs, wild plum tree, painted ‘garden room’/shed, easy maintenance.
Loft - Insulated and partly-boarded, water tank, Velux roof window, electric light.
Parking - Front hardstanding, dropped kerb/white line providing second space. Residents’ parking scheme.
Legal Note - **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55103172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27790048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horler & Associates, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.