5 bedroom detached house for saleAbbey Road, Swineshead, Boston
- SUBSTANTIAL 5/6 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM/ WET ROOM POTENTIAL
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION AND REPAIR
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
An excellent opportunity to acquire a substantial family home, situated in a convenient and popular location within the village of Swineshead. The property is offered to the market with the benefit of no onward chain and is in need of some modernisation and repair.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a substantial family home, situated in a convenient and popular location within the village of Swineshead. The property is offered to the market with the benefit of no onward chain and is in need of some modernisation and repair. Early internal view of this substantial family home is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
Rear Entrance Hall 10' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.06m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, tilled flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.78m )
Having a fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to the side, double glazed door leading to rear garden, further arch way leading to the Entrance Hall, inset Butler style sink with areas of work surfaces and tilling to the walls and floor, space for range style cooker with stainless steal cooker hood mounted above, wall mounted TV point, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for fridge, two wall mounted radiators, coving with a feature middle island with under shelves, draws and cupboard spaces.
Dining Room 18' 11" Maximum x 8' 9" Maximum ( 5.77m Maximum x 2.67m Maximum )
With double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, rear window internal to the Entrance Hall, built-in cupboard with shelving, door to the Rear Entrance Porch and Reception Room/ Bedroom 6, further door to Lounge, Laminate Flooring, and feature brick fireplace with floor mounted boiler.
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, door way leading to stairs to first floor, two radiators, TV point, and archway from Dining Room.
Reception Room/ Bedroom 6 14' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.40m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, further door leading to downstairs en-suite wet room, door leading to walk-in under stairs storage cupboard, coving to ceiling,
Down Stairs Wet Room
Comprises of WC, part tilled walls, wall mounted walk-in shower space with fitted screen, obscured side double glazed window, heated towel radiator, extractor fan,
Stairs rising from Lounge, with ground floor window to the front, further first floor window to the rear,
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.40m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes with cupboards and draws, radiator, built in over stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes with cupboards, corner desk unit, laminate floor, and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 11" x 8' 10" Maximum ( 3.33m x 2.69m Maximum )
With two double glazed windows one at the rear and the side, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator, laminate floor, loft access.
Bedroom 5 12' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.34m )
With double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling and laminate floor.
Four piece fitted family bathroom, double glazed window to the side, heated towel chrome radiator, feature roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted mirror and wash hand basin, low level WC and bidet, fitted mirror fronted cupboard, tilled floor and walls.
The property has access to a via five bar gate, to a blocked paved driveway area with ample space for two or three vehicles, to the front there is a lower wall.
Access to a via further pedestrian gate and brick wall, with further gated pedestrian access to the right hand side of the property leading to the rear garden, it can be accessed from the driveway area, follows a blocked paved path to raise blocked paved seating area with wooden veranda built over, areas of Lawn with further blocked paved seating area to the rear left hand side to the garden, opens up to the rear left hand side via a space with a greenhouse to the rear of the detached garage, which benefits from gated pedestrian access to the side.
Brick and Timber out building, housing and oil tank in need of substantial roof repair, pedestrian door accessing to the side.
Detached brick built Garage benefits from lockable double doors to the front, situated to the rear left hand side of the property and with access from the public highway, adjacent to the bakery situated in the centre of Swineshead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55104891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.