2 bedroom cottage for saleChipping Norton, Oxfordshire,Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Living Room with open fire
- Kitchen with access to the garden
- Double Bedroom with integrated storage
- Bathroom overlooking the garden
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and storage
- Garden including outbuilding
A charming and characterful cottage close to the centre of Chipping Norton benefiting from a generous garden and far reaching views.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a charming character cottage in the heart of Chipping Norton. Downstairs the terraced cottage offers a front
living room with an open fire and a kitchen with space for a table and clever storage to maximise the available space and leads on to the
garden. The house benefits from an additional outhouse currently used as a home office and has light and power which is a useful
addition in what would have been the bath house. The garden extends to ft and there is an additional possibility of using some of the
space for off street parking although one car can be parked at the front of the property.
Upstairs the first floor has a large double bedroom at the front of the house and a bathroom which benefits from the views over the
garden and across to Chipping Norton's famous Bliss Mill. The master bedroom occupies the whole top of the house and has a vaulted
ceiling and original beams on show. The large window also shares the far reaching views.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2069346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.